Boldon James Classifier And SAFEmail SupportThe Boldon James Technical Support Team is available to offer help and advice on all of the Boldon James products to existing customers. From inception of a project, right through to final delivery and beyond into the maintenance phase, our team of experienced Support Engineers are ready to give assistance when required.
- Standard telephone support is available between the hours of 09:00 and 17:30 GMT, excluding weekends and UK Public Holidays.
- We support many global customers from our UK base and have a local technical support across our key territories.
- Premium Support, including out-of-hours coverage and/or worldwide technical support, can be provided by special arrangement.
- Classifier Support : +44 (0) 3333 444 739
- SAFEmail Support: +44 (0) 1270 507810
North AmericaSupport information for Classifier customers
- Classifier Support: +1 866 8107 116
APACSupport information for Classifier customers
- Classifier Support: +44 (0) 3333 444 739
What can you expect?
- Product updates to correct software faults identified within supported software and new enhancements to supported software as they are made available.
- Issues reported either by telephone or email are recorded on our central database and assigned to one of our Support Engineers to follow up.
- Please give as much information as possible when logging a call to ensure that it is given the correct priority.
- All calls are dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner, but should you wish to escalate any issues, please feel free to speak to our Support Manager.