Our UK based technical teams extend and customise the Windows Client and Server Application platforms, including Microsoft Office, Exchange Server, SharePoint and Lync Instant Messaging, to support a wide variety of business applications and communications protocols. Customers choose us to help them extend or integrate our solutions to meet their specific needs or to produce a bespoke solution where required.
We cover every aspect of the development lifecycle; from requirements analysis & documentation, technical design and product implementation through to product testing, support and maintenance and technical authoring. Boldon James also has specific expertise in providing communications-related support on UNIX platforms with OSI transports, including connectivity to Fujitsu/ICL VME mainframes.
If you have a requirement to develop and/or extend these platforms or technologies, please contact your Boldon James Account Manager for further details.
- Microsoft Outlook and Office
- Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and Lync Server
- Access Control Solutions
- IETF and CCITT Communications Protocols including SMTP, MIME, S/MIME, LDAP and X.400, X.500 respectively
- Unix Platforms including Solaris, Linux, AIX, HP/UX. Connectivity to Fujitsu (formerly ICL) VME mainframes
- Outlook Object Model (OOM), .NET Framework, Messaging API (MAPI), Exchange Web Services (EWS), SharePoint Server Object Model, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Component Object Model (COM), Microsoft Management Console (MMC), Active Directory Domain Services
- Development environments include Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and 2010.