Top 5 Tips to Overcome Executive Challenges to Implement Data Classification
Employing Data Classification is now the best practice standard in the first step to achieving a holistic data-centric security strategy, but where do you start and how do you overcome challenges to implement classification successfully in your organisation?
Join Bill Belcher, Vice-President – Sales & Business Development of Boldon James on this webinar where he will discuss 5 key approaches to overcome the challenges faced by today’s CISO and senior security professionals in implementing data classification.
Bill will explore how using Data Classification you can protect your most sensitive data, ensure you stay compliant and help identify risky user behaviour – before it impacts your business – and how data classification can be useful very successfully to protect data, transform security culture and enhance existing security technologies such as DLP.
Key take aways include:
- How to approach defining and getting consensus on a data classification policy
- Determining the right classification approach for your organisation (automation vs user driven)
- Building the business case for data classification
- How to communicate the value of data classification to stakeholders
- Who is employing data classification successfully for competitive advantage