Focus on Reporting: Demonstrate Compliance and Identify Risky User Behaviour
The pressure on organisations to ensure – and prove – that they’re appropriately controlling sensitive data is rising. New data protection regulations, increasing fines and high-profile data loss incidents have led to a greater focus on managing data loss risk that demands more stringent auditing and data governance. In this whitepaper, we explore the powerful business benefits of using a reporting tool to gather detailed information on how data is being classified and handled within the organisation.
- The importance of reporting
- Demonstrating your compliance position
- Measuring effectiveness
- Monitoring user behaviour
- Focused organisational improvement
- Predicting threats and identifying anomalous users