What is SAFEmail® High Grade Military Messaging?
SAFEmail® High Grade Military Messaging enables the handling and control of a wide range of data from unstructured data to highly-classified data across a variety of messaging environments.
The software is separated into modules to give you complete flexibility to enhance the use of your systems in the areas you need. SAFEmail®’s many benefits include compliance with defence messaging standards such as NATO STANAG 4406 and CCEB ACP123.
Get the system you need with ultra-flexible module selection
Different modules are available to enable specific features of SAFEmail® so your organisation gets a system that gives them exactly what they need.
Makes conforming to High Grade Military Messaging standards easier
By using SAFEMAIL® you can ensure your organisation is meeting requirements of standards including STANAG 4406, ACP123 and S/MIME Version 3.
Easy to use and consistent for maximum operational flexibility
A single and familiar user interface across the SAFEmail® suite makes all SAFEmail® products easy to use so your users will quickly feel confident using SAFEmail® to monitor and control their emails.
Enhanced security with controlled document access
Ensure that only those with the relevant clearance levels are able to access documents.
Reducing compliance costs
The ability to use SAFEmail® to reach full military standard data compliance with a commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) Microsoft-based client and server platform saves you money without compromising on your compliance responsibilities.
Ensure policy requirements for receiving and actioning important emails are met with Fire and Forget
Located on the Microsoft Exchange Server SAFEmail® Fire and Forget monitors all email transmissions, looking for emails of a particular type and precedence (priority may also be examined). For each monitored email Fire and Forget searches for corresponding delivery and read reports to indicate that a message has been delivered and read by its recipient.
Where a message remains undelivered or unread after a set period of time, the message is forwarded onto a mailbox monitored 24 hours a day where action is guaranteed. Intended message recipients are sent a message explaining what has happened to the message.
- Fully supports Microsoft Office 2010 & Exchange Server 2010 and above
- Monitors emails in transmission for recipient security clearance
- Cross-checks the validity of the message security label, attachment types and message size
- Reviews the validity of the Message Signature (S/MIME)
- Establishes whether the intended recipients have sufficient security clearance to receive messages
- Automatically downgrades messages for recipients unable to support S/MIME
- Ensures email recipients are compatible
- Applies Electronic Document and Records Management Systems (EDRMS) to file attachments found on received messages
- SAFEmail® Fire and Forget to ensure critical messages get seen on time
SAFEmail® is available in modules for the ultimate in flexibility and cost-effective solutions to customise your COTS package. Modules available include:
- SAFEmail® Labeller – Make users aware and apply data protection by using SAFEmail® Labeller to enhance your Microsoft Office Outlook client for protective marking and security labelling of your documents.
- SAFEmail® E-tracker – Make sure your emails arrive safely with their intended recipient by correlating received reports and receipts.
- SAFEmail® Capability Checker – Capability checking for Microsoft’s Office Outlook client.
- SAFEmail® Draft & Release – Control your email workflow for Defence with confidence using our Draft and Release Workflow Controls.
- SAFEmail® Security – Increase the security of your documents with signing and encryption capabilities for STANAG 4406 S/MIME formats.
- SAFEmail® P7 Transport – For Microsoft Outlook P7 connectivity to an X.400 message store.
- SAFEmail® Custom Fields – Apply custom metadata to your Outlook emails to make sorting and protecting your inbound and outbound messages and the data contained within easier.
- SAFEmail® Capability Checker for Exchange –
Be confident your email recipients are cleared for the content in your emails with recipient security clearance checking for Microsoft Exchange.
- SAFEmail® Forms – Message in STANAG 4406 with this messaging form for MMHS solutions using Microsoft Outlook.
- SAFEmail® Fire and Forget – Be confident your important emails get seen in the timeframes your policies require with assured email delivery.
- SAFEmail® Document Management – Interface with any EDRMS.
- SAFEmail® Notifier – Stay in control of emails across multiple mailboxes with SAFEmail® Notifier.
- SAFEmail® X.400 Bridgehead – Extend your Microsoft Outlook Exchange Server capabilities to X.400 support for end-to-end STANAG messaging within an off-the-shelf communications package.