How does Classifier Reporting work?
Classifier Reporting provides a reporting infrastructure, the Classifier Reporting System, together with a fully featured reporting tool in the form of the Classifier Reporting Console.
With Classifier Reporting you can monitor and report on classification events and the handling of classified data, allowing you to ‘Trust but Verify’ your user’s behaviour, as information security becomes more people-focused.
Classifier Reporting provides vital knowledge to management and compliance teams and enables more advanced analysis of user behaviour. It also provides integration options with a wide range of 3rd party analysis tools, including SIEM, Business Intelligence and advanced predictive analytics, to offer you superior insight and inform your security strategy.
Demonstrate the value of classification to your compliance and governance teams
Data classification delivers many benefits but it’s important that you can measure that success and demonstrate the value to your compliance and governance teams.
Classifier Reporting helps you demonstrate value out-of-the-box with useful dashboard views and reports that illustrate the full solution value, each of which can be easily tailored to reflect your policy and business needs.
Highlight compliance using a comprehensive audit database
All Classifier products contribute to a comprehensive audit trail through the common services of the Classifier Platform.
Classifier Reporting utilises this rich activity data to provide a structured audit database together with a powerful analytics toolset, offering both a rapid assessment of current status and trends, and the option to drilldown to provide more granular information as required.
Understand your user behaviour
Classifier Reporting’s forensic queries allow you to drill-down into underlying data in order to reveal and address factors such as unusual user behaviour, as well as using timeline analysis to highlight behavioural patterns and identify insider threats.
Extend and integrate your reporting
An audit database forms the core of the Classifier Reporting System with an open schema allowing you to easily extract structured data into other analysis tools such as SIEM and predictive analytics engines.
Simple tools such as Microsoft Excel can be easily used to analyse audit data and create bespoke reports by combining data from other sources.
- Load and go with built-in dashboards and reports and a sample database
- Simple-to-use editors for dashboards and reports allow for complete report tailoring to reflect your policy and business needs
- Graphical dashboard views with a drill-down capability to provide more granular information as required
- Generate and distribute reports and dashboard views as PDF documents and other file types
- Timeline analysis to highlight behavioural patterns and identify insider threats
- Built-in integration with Microsoft Active Directory allows user identities and departmental membership details to be included in the reports
- Tools such as Microsoft Excel can be easily used to extract audit data and create reports combining data from other sources