New release enables employees to classify, protect and track sensitive emails and attachments in one click to ensure secure external collaboration and simplify compliance.
Milpitas, CA – March 14, 2019 – Seclore, providers of the first open Data-Centric Security Platform, today announced the expansion of their Seclore Data Classification solution, powered by Boldon James. End-users can now add classification, protection, and tracking to sensitive emails and documents with just one click. The appropriated usage controls (read, edit, print, and share) are automatically applied to the email and attachment once a user selects an email classification label and sends the email.
“Streamlining the process for end-users to add data-centric security to their emails ensures the identification and protection of sensitive data with minimal impact to users’ workflow,” stated Vishal Gupta, CEO of Seclore. “The seamless integration between Seclore Data Classification and Seclore Rights Management assures sensitive and regulatory data is protected and tracked when utilized and wherever it travels going well beyond traditional email encryption.”
Other new enhancements include:
- Keyword-Based Classification detects sensitive words in an email or attachment and prompts the user to upgrade the email classification label
- Smart Sharing authorizes users to forward a classified and protected email to a new user, with the classification label and usage rights remaining in full force
- Right-click capability on any file for one-click classification and protection
- Expansions of file types beyond Office Files to include PDFs, Open Office, and images
- A combined dashboard providing visibility of the classification label and all user activity on the document
“We are pleased to build upon the integration and automation between Boldon James and Seclore, two best-of-breed data-centric security solutions,” stated Abhijit Tannu, CTO of Seclore. “Our goal is to help organizations build a comprehensive and secure data-centric security architecture by allowing IT teams to easily leverage and automate their other Enterprise and Data-Centric Security solutions through the Seclore Data-Centric Security Platform.”
This news piece was originally published on the Seclore website here.