Traditional Military Message Handling Systems (MMHS) can be difficult & costly to implement, maintain and administer. Boldon James provides a solution that enables you to implement a secure military messaging system quickly, easily and cost-effectively by extending capabilities of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) Microsoft platforms, most commonly 2007, 2010, and 2013. This means that you can design and deliver messaging systems based on COTS principles much quicker and with lower financial commitment, with confidence in the security of your messaging and ensuring conformance with STANAG 4406 (including Annex E) and RFC 6477 messaging standards.
We work with industry partners to supply and integrate associated technology, in order to minimise the risks involved when sending secure messages.
- Modular components for a cost-effective solution
- Use de-facto messaging protocols such as SMTP which can work easily with the rest of your IT infrastructure
- Uses state of the art Microsoft Office User Interface to provide a common look and feel
- Interoperability is included and achieved where it is required, at the border by integration with third party guards and gateways
- Integration with COTS Document Management systems to store and retrieve data (for example SharePoint and Documentum environments)