Data loss is a concern for every organisation. Whether you need to protect your data to meet regulatory obligations, or to keep your company’s plans under wraps, Data Loss Prevention is critical.
When Boldon James Classifier is used alongside traditional DLP solutions, the accuracy of your data loss prevention solution increases substantially, reducing frustrating ‘false positive’ detection errors.
Users become more aware of the sensitivity of the data they handle and more careful as a result. With classification you can be confident that your organisation will be able to demonstrate compliance with regulatory requirements, as and when you need to.
- ENHANCE DLP precision by harnessing your users knowledge of data
- INCREASE user awareness of data value
- ACCELERATE DLP projects by reducing complexity
- REDUCE false positive errors and their impact on business processes
- IMPROVE confidence in compliance to internal and regulatory policies
- REPORT on classification activity and policy compliance via the McAfee ePO platform
“Organisations need to be more business-centric in their approach if DLP is to be successful. By supplying McAfee Data Loss Prevention with reliable insight into the meaning and value of data, Classifier complements the detection methods based on keywords and regular expressions alone, helping reduce the risk of data loss.”
Ed Barry, Vice President of Global Technology Alliances at McAfee, part of Intel Security
“Boldon James has helped to reduce DLP false positives by over 80%.”
Alexey Lola, Chief Information Security Officer at DeltaCredit Bank