Everything You Need To Get Started
In Data Classification
- Email Classifier adds message classification capabilities to Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes
- Office Classifier Incorporates data classification into the primary productivity tools of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint – and also Visio and Project
- Mac Classifier supports each user in correctly classifying documents and emails as they are worked on within the Microsoft Office for Mac applications
- File Classifier provides users with the means to classify
any file held in Windows File Store and review its
- Build classification into routine tasks using Power Classifier
Empowers your system administrators to easily manage and evolve your organisations classification scheme
- Power Classifier for Files enables classification of large volumes of legacy data or data at rest, and can be used by scripts and other applications to automate classification tasks
- Classifier Administration offers an easily-navigable, unified console for quick set up and control of your Boldon James Classifier products
"User friendly Administration console helps to easily understand and implement classification"
Implementation is rather easier than other competitive products, administration console is also easier to understand and everything relevant to classification is there.
Also there are number of default templates and default messages to use with classification rules.
With unrivalled customer service and best-of-breed data protection and governance solutions,
we are helping many of the world’s most successful organisations take control of their business data.
Everyday, our customers enjoy more effective, secure and streamlined operations -
protecting their business critical information and reducing risk.
We integrate with powerful data security and governance ecosystems.
We protect business critical data, improve data control and reduce risk.
We deliver improved and streamlined business performance.
We are a “safe pair of hands” that constantly deliver success.