Marketing Communications Executive
- Reports to Marketing Communications Manager
- Based in Farnborough
- FTC – 6 months initially
- Full Time role
This role is responsible for delivering a range of marketing activities, programmes and campaigns, specifically the busy global event programme, as well as providing marketing support to the central marketing team and other key stakeholders. Specifically, this role is required to:
- Support the preparation and execution of marketing communications and campaign activity, coordinating with the activity owner as required
- Support the digital marketing activities including (but not limited to) SEO, PPC and social media marketing
- Support the marketing plan with planning and delivery of conference & exhibitions, including marketing collateral and event logistics
- Manage data and lead management processes inclusive of producing marketing & management reports, and performing data audits using Salesforce.com as required
- Support the maintenance of content on the company website using the Wordpress CMS
- Manage marketing resources (e.g. collateral PDFs, logos, document templates, brand properties) to ensure that they are accessible to all staff, and third parties where appropriate
- Maintain and manage production, stocks, supply, storage & display of printed marketing collateral and merchandise
- Research where necessary key security industry trends and highlight interesting topics that can be used in digital campaigns or tactical activities
- Create and modify marketing imagery using Photoshop/Illustrator
- Perform data analysis using Excel to support marketing and management reporting requirements
- Support the sales effort day-to-day on a variety of business related projects
- Marketing related degree (current)
- Self-starter who can work as part of a busy team and under own initiative
- Strong communication skills, high standards in written communication
- Technology literate with good MS Office skills
- Good awareness of social platforms and social marketing techniques
- Experience of using Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator
5 Steps To Effective
With unrivalled customer service and best-of-breed data protection and governance solutions,
we are helping many of the world’s most successful organisations take control of their business data.
Everyday, our customers enjoy more effective, secure and streamlined operations -
protecting their business critical information and reducing risk.
We integrate with powerful data security and governance ecosystems.
We protect business critical data, improve data control and reduce risk.
We deliver improved and streamlined business performance.
We are a “safe pair of hands” that constantly deliver success.