Account Director – Middle East Region
To have a direct touch role to end customers in support of our channel and OEM partners. To grow the top line revenues in the region and oversee that growth through sales management practices and processes. To be responsible for the Boldon James Classifier product across the Middle East region with associated travel and use of technology. Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage effective and fruitful relationships with existing end-user customers to:-
- ensure their data classification needs are met;
- build opportunities for Boldon James and its partners.
- Pro-actively develop new quality end-user customer opportunities through fully exploiting relevant contacts, customers and technology partners: Develop and manage relationships with reseller partners and sell solutions to and through them.
- To promptly prioritise and act on sales leads generated from the company’s internal sales and joint promotional marketing activities.
- ‘Project manage/co-ordinate’ internal and external resources effectively (e.g. Pre-Sales, Development, Technical Support, Partner Sales/Technical people) as necessary to successfully drive and conclude sales cycles in the best time frames.
- In conjunction with Pre-Sales colleagues, perform product demonstrations and presentations.
- Spearhead the setting up, and ensuring the successful outcome of, evaluations and pilot trials.
- Influencing tender specifications and overseeing proposals/responses to RFPs.
- Contract negotiation and closing deals.
- Utilising the company SalesForce.com system to effectively and efficiently manage account/prospect development, sales cycle progress tracking/forecasting and recording/disseminating market intelligence.
- Providing market intelligence and product feedback as appropriate to the company maintaining its competitive edge/USPs and in support of new product development.
- Attending/presenting at exhibitions, seminars and conferences etc.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as appropriate to the company achieving its business goals.
Required profile, skills and experience:
- 4+ years successful track record of selling cyber security solutions in a senior sales capacity.
- Strong experience of working closely and effectively with reseller companies and OEM partner organisations.
- Excellent ‘hunter-farmer’ entrepreneurial sales attitude and skills.
- A self starter with good teamwork ethos as well as being able to operate tenaciously and effectively under own initiative.
- Valid driving licence holder.
5 Steps To Effective
"User friendly Administration console helps to easily understand and implement classification"
Implementation is rather easier than other competitive products, administration console is also easier to understand and everything relevant to classification is there.
Also there are number of default templates and default messages to use with classification rules.
With unrivalled customer service and best-of-breed data protection and governance solutions,
we are helping many of the world’s most successful organisations take control of their business data.
Everyday, our customers enjoy more effective, secure and streamlined operations -
protecting their business critical information and reducing risk.
We integrate with powerful data security and governance ecosystems.
We protect business critical data, improve data control and reduce risk.
We deliver improved and streamlined business performance.
We are a “safe pair of hands” that constantly deliver success.