Boldon James has helped organisations protect their sensitive and business-critical data for more than 30 years. We provide data classification and secure messaging solutions, supported by expert advice, and partner with clients to build powerful data security ecosystems.
The Boldon James Classifier solution is a flexible platform that integrates seamlessly with technologies from best-of-breed vendors. Combining the use of metadata with
plug-and-play functionality, Classifier enables CISOs to create a bespoke data protection environment that supports their wider governance, compliance and security requirements.
Customers include leading commercial organisations in the pharmaceutical, manufacturing, financial and professional services sectors, system integrators, defence forces and governments.
Boldon James values innovation, creativity and experience. Our working environment is virtual, flexible and global.
Boldon James is an equal opportunity employer.
Channel Manager –UK & Ireland
To manage the channel partners and distributors to grow the top line revenues in the UK & Ireland region.
- Drive the entire sales process from start to finish including opportunity identification, introductory meetings, product demonstration, customer Q&A, as well as negotiation and closing. Leveraging Boldon James, Partner and Distribution resources where appropriate.
- Accurately forecast revenue and track history and opportunity details in Salesforce.com
- Develop regional partner and distribution business plans, strategic account plans, and key executive relationships - including growth opportunities, action planning, and business forecasting
- Maintain strong relationship with distributors and partners at all levels and recruit new resellers where appropriate.
- Constantly evaluate and manage existing partner performance against business plan and objectives set.
- Engage with complementary Technology Vendors e.g ForcePoint / MacAfee etc. Leveraging joint opportunities to create additional revenue to Boldon James.
- Channel enablement and channel building, by providing sales, pre-sales and technical workshops leveraging Boldon James, Partner and Distribution resources skills where required.
- Increase brand awareness and demand through targeted local sales & marketing campaigns and joint campaigns with local resellers and distributors.
- Follow up in a timely manner on all leads and pipeline
- Travel as necessary to client/partner locations (approximately 50-60% of time travelling)
Required profile, skills and experience:
- This role would ideally suit someone who wants to progress from an inside sales role to their first customer field sales position. Someone who is eager to learn the skills involved in selling infosec solutions and is keen to develop quickly.
- Target achievement oriented, self-starter with the drive and ability to develop strong relationships with our partners across the breadth and depth of their organisation
- Excellent teamwork ethos, skills and experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn complex/enterprise IT/Security projects as appropriate to the company’s products complimenting, and integrating with, other technologies.
- Willing and able to travel within region as appropriate to achieving business results.
- Valid driving licence holder
- Confidence in passing UK Government security clearance process.
5 Steps To Effective
With unrivalled customer service and best-of-breed data protection and governance solutions,
we are helping many of the world’s most successful organisations take control of their business data.
Everyday, our customers enjoy more effective, secure and streamlined operations -
protecting their business critical information and reducing risk.
We integrate with powerful data security and governance ecosystems.
We protect business critical data, improve data control and reduce risk.
We deliver improved and streamlined business performance.
We are a “safe pair of hands” that constantly deliver success.