There are various reasons why governments around the world aim to control the export of goods and services, and export control regulations such as ITAR, EAR and ECO exist to oversee the storing and sharing of data and physical items.
Export control regulations are notoriously complex, and often organisations have differing ways of implementing these regulations. Join us to learn how data classification helps support compliance with export control regulations, as well as providing wider business benefits.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- The many types of export control regulated content
- The export control regulations and their jurisdictions
- How does data classification aid compliance?
- Data classification policy considerations
- User-based data classification
- Use-case scenarios