(For existing customers only)
+44 (0) 1270 507810
Standard opening hours:
09:00 - 17:30 GMT
The Boldon James Technical Support Team is available to offer help and advice on all of the Boldon James products to existing customers. From inception of a project, right through to final delivery and beyond into the maintenance phase, our team of experienced Support Engineers are ready to give assistance when required.
Opening hours & coverage
- Standard telephone support is available between the hours of 09:00 and 17:30 GMT, excluding weekends and UK Public Holidays.
- We support many global customers from our UK base and have a local technical presence in the Asia Pacific region (Canberra, Australia) and the North America region (Washington, DC)
- Premium Support, including out-of-hours coverage and/or worldwide technical support, can be provided by special arrangement.
What can you expect?
- Product Updates to correct software faults identified within supported software and new enhancements to supported software as they are made available.
- Issues reported either by telephone or email are recorded on our central database and assigned to one of our Support Engineers to follow up.
- Please give as much information as possible when logging a call to ensure that it is given the correct priority.
- All calls are dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner, but should you wish to escalate any issues, please feel free to speak to our Support Manager.
- Boldon James has a track record of over 25 years working with world-class System Integrators and customers to deliver optimised messaging solutions. As such, our Support team has extensive technical software support knowledge & experience across both MS Windows and UNIX Operating Systems, with a variety of application platforms namely Microsoft Office, Exchange and SharePoint, plus legacy VME mainframe connectivity.
- We have specialists in a wide range of Open Systems transports and applications protocols, including complex military standards such as NATO STANAG 4406, CCEB/Allied ACP123/120 message standards based on both SMTP and X.400 protocols.
- To enhance our COTS offering, Boldon James is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, and all of our Support Engineers have Microsoft Certified System Administration MCITP qualifications or are working towards them.
- All staff, both technical and administrative are security cleared to UK SC, with a further proportion vetted to DV and higher, including NATO clearances.
Keep Up To Date
Find and follow Boldon James on Social Media