Boldon James & Microsoft
Boldon James have been partnering with Microsoft for 16 years. Our relationship was formalised in 1996 and in 2006, Microsoft elevated Boldon James to be their Global Go-To-Market Partner for 'Messaging in Defence and Public Safety'. This highest level of Partner status, combined with our long standing relationships, provides Boldon James a unique level of access to new Microsoft products, development support and commercial support which is not available to other independent software vendors in the messaging sector. In 2010 and 2011, Microsoft and Boldon James will be aligning our product and sales strategies to deliver unique solutions built using the Microsoft Secure Unified Communications Suite.
"Defence and public safety are important market focus areas for Microsoft. As a company that works closely with partners to meet the needs of customers around the world, we’ve been working to identify a number of leading independent solution vendors with expertise in these markets, and a proven record of delivering Microsoft-based solutions. Boldon James, with its offerings for messaging, collaboration and chat, was a logical choice."
Tim Bloechl, Executive Director for Worldwide Public Safety and National Security, Microsoft
- Global ‘Go To Market’ Partner for Defence Messaging
- Relationships at Global, Defence and Country levels that ‘get things done’
- Part of major Homeland Security initiative
- Development-level relationships direct to Redmond, U.S.
- Supplier of LDAP technology in Microsoft Outlook
- MS Exchange X.400 support
- Visibility of products and releases 6-12 months in advance
- Advantage to Support function
- Ability to influence direction e.g. X.400 in Exchange 2007
- Microsoft Gold Partner
Keep Up To Date
Find and follow Boldon James on Social Media